Trichinosis

DP > Some courses in medicine and epidemiology DP > might also be a very good idea. =A0The DP > suggestion of wanting to eating pork, while DP > it's still still "blood-red" on the inside, is DP > a horrendously bad one.

My middle school taught me about trichinae, trichinosis and why pork needs to be thoroughly cooked.

But, considering that GX loves bacteria so much that he ages his milk at room temperature, maybe he wants the joy of trichinosis as well.

Reply to
Greegor

My middle school taught me about trichinae, trichinosis and why pork needs to be thoroughly cooked.

But, considering that GX loves bacteria so much that he ages his milk at room temperature, maybe he wants the joy of trichinosis as well.

GX is just another "tinfoil hat" troll.

Reply to
Steve

Trichinosis is not caused by a bacterium. I'm a biology major so I would know.

Reply to
GreenXenon

There were two farm siblings that used to get off on feeding city slickers raw pork.

Sister asks brother why he keeps doing it.

"Its the only trick I know, sis."

Reply to
Don Lancaster

DP > Some courses in medicine and epidemiology DP > might also be a very good idea. =A0The DP > suggestion of wanting to eating pork, while DP > it's still still "blood-red" on the inside, is DP > a horrendously bad one.

G > My middle school taught me about G > trichinae, trichinosis and why pork G > needs to be thoroughly cooked. G >

G > But, considering that GX loves bacteria G > so much that he ages his milk at room G > temperature, maybe he wants the joy G > of trichinosis as well.

GX > Trichinosis is not caused by a bacterium.

So?

GX > I'm a biology major so I would know.

Not necessarily.

Did you or did you not post about going to a LOT of extra trouble to singe pork on the outside while leaving the inside uncooked?

Was there a failure in your education that did not teach you about trichinae in middle school?

Reply to
Greegor

"Epidemiology" is the implementation of the book, "How to lie with statistics."

IOW, it's a load of crap. Epidemiologists "proved" that smoking "causes" cancer the way that the Church of Warmingism has "proved" that humans cause "Climate Change."

But I definitely don't eat raw meat, even though I still have fangs (cuspids/eye teeth).

When I cut into a nice pork chop, I don't want it to go "Oink!"

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

RG > IOW, it's a load of crap. Epidemiologists "proved" RG > that smoking "causes" cancer the way that the RG > Church of Warmingism has "proved" that humans RG > cause "Climate Change." RG RG > But I definitely don't eat raw meat, even though RG > I still have fangs (cuspids/eye teeth). RG RG > When I cut into a nice pork chop, I don't want it to go "Oink!"

Are you trying to say that the epidemiology regarding trichinae is not valid??

Ever seen photos of the cysts or worms?

The evidence seems rather concrete.

Reply to
Greegor

Yeah, but since evidence is involved, that's not epidemiology.

You don't need that kind of crap to simply know that trichinosis is real, and a problem where people eat raw pork.

Epidemiology is the same kind of pseudo-science as global warmingism.

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

statistics."