Medicine cabinet.

I finally got tired of stuff falling out of my medicine cabinet. Don't know why I never did something about it until now. I taped the glass shelves down to the brackets and taped the shelves to the back of the cabinet with clear package tape. Then I stuck self sticking foam strips that come in a coil across the front of the shelves. Now stuff don't slide out into the sink when you breath on it or put something back.

Reply to
Blattus Slafaly

Some cheaper cabinets use plastic shelves with ribs that add friction.

Reply to
Art