To trader

Hey trader. Humor me. Give me your gas and electricity costs from your home. Not the total bill but just the costs per unit to input into your calculator. By the way, you should now be understanding why 35 may only be the magic number in your home. As a side note, that 8.8 degrees I came up with from your calculator turns out to be 0.0 degrees when I put those same numbers from my home into the economics calculator from the tempstar site I showed you. Thanks Bubba

Reply to
Bubba