Require split A/C for desert conditions

Could someone here please suggest a good Split A/C system that would work well in Desert Conditions where temperatures regularly touch 45 Celcius in the summer!! We had a Rheem A/C that was fixed by the construction company but now its broken down,apparently the compressor has to replaced...We are thinking of getting a new system instead..

Reply to
chandrasekaran.sriram

They are ALL good when properly installed. Find a good installer then your troubles will just melt away. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

What the hell is Celcius

Reply to
daytona

Right on daytona!

112- degrees F

- udarrell

Reply to
udarrell

Same as Sentigrade. A temperacher skale.

Anyhow, 45C is pretty cooking hot. Since you've got dry conditions, please consider swamp coolers.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stormin Mormon posted for all of us...

Please consider *then do* to NEVER post again.

Reply to
Tekkie®