R-134a Price?

I notice EBAY has been selling 30 lb cylinders of DuPont for about $110.00.

My supplier is still asking $157.00.

Am I being screwed?

Reply to
JimL

Try asking over at hvac-talk.com, someone there will probably help you in a second.

Reply to
tech

by the time you pay shipping you arent saving very much, and thats assuming you receive the item at all (a lot of ebay fraud). not to mention, ebay refrigerant doesnt come with vendor support which is priceless (a vendor willing to open up his shop for you at midnight, just because youre on call and you need a part). i firmly believe in keeping my business local (any time possible) for that reason (the vendor support) moreso than anything else. its worth far more to me than saving a few bucks here and there.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

except for buy trucks off ebay, flying to texas, and then buying gas and burgers to drive it home to montana........which of your local vendors were you supporting for that bit of insanity? :))

Reply to
gofish

$139 at my local Sam's Club.

gerry

Reply to
gerry

$98 here at Sam's in Flint Michigan.

Jerry

IRONDOG

lol......but my local vendors dont sell trucks. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

rick2800 had written this in response to

:

i have the fitt> Try asking over at hvac-talk.com, someone there will probably help you > in a

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.hvac - 25350 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to