relay suppliers

can someone post a couple online sites where I can order a variety of types of low voltage relays. I've used grainger in the past but would like to check out some special function relays.

thanks

Reply to
JoeHVAC

mcmelectronics.com (not the friendliest of websites, but their print catalog is A+ and htey have a shitload).

partsexpress.com (more automotive in bent though)

digikey.com specifically

relays down the page.

I've done business with all of em, and no surprises.

Best Regards,

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

this led me to what I think might be the types am looking for

thanks, will study the others too

Reply to
JoeHVAC

New Allied Electronics Arrow Electronics

Surplus and New:

From Dido

Reply to
Dido

If you're really looking for something neat, look at IDEC Smart Relays.

Here's the link to a starter kit including the controller, software, etc.

I've used a few of these and they do a good job. They're also very reasonable at $199.00 including software (for this starter kit), which you can use with other projects.

They'll do 24vac, and they'll handle analog too.

Jake

Reply to
Jake