Refrigerator not working again

And give up McDonalds drive throughs?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Where was this? And what did they do with all that ordinance?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Half dozen? That's forgiving. For me, two or maybe three would have been the end.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reminds me of a guy I knew. I gave him a ride to the shopping mall. On two consecutive days. Need I say, it was my gas and oil. He didn't offer me a penny for expenses. I rather don't like malls. park out in deep space, walk forever. Wait forver for him to finish his slowpoke shopping. So, he wants to go again that day. I said no. His reply......

"I don't know how long I can put up with you being like this."

I should have walked out at that instant. I didn't. Things never got better.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Well, you got me puzzled. How did spraying the return filter affect the smokers?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Most people were afraid to ride with me in the stepvan, since they only have a single seat. The idea od stitting on a hot metal plate quickly cured that. It was so warm that I dove over an hour to work one day with a fresh baked apple pie sitting on the floor. It was still steaming when I removed the aluminum foil at work. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Dammit Paul, quit feeding the trolls!!

Reply to
Steve

They were smoking before their shift started, nd the unit wasn't running yet. They were sitting a couple feet from it, but didn't smell it, because they had already had a couple cigarettes on their way to work. It wasn't till they took a deep puff on their cigarettes that they got a lung full of nicotine & Lysol. They went running to the boss to complain, even though there were no smoking signs all over the place. The boss told me to stop, but I told him the next time I would call corporate headquarters and the state labor board.

It was at lunchtime & the end of the day that they sat there with it running. We had a second system that cooled the headend, and it ran year round.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He is the troll, on RCM.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

We've had this discussion before. Just like with cats or whatever, any competent allergist will tell you the BEST solution is to avoid the material that triggers it. You muck with your body chemistry at your peril. Either ongoing courses of drugs that have other effects, or desensitization routines that sometimes make you allergic to other stuff.

Reply to
aemeijers

Easy, just keep your non-dominant hand in your back pocket.

Jeff

Reply to
jeff_wisnia

Didja ever think that maybe the other side was UNlocked already?

Jeff

Reply to
jeff_wisnia

Actually, I had to use my left hand because of the tight quarters. My good hand was behind me. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You're a tiresome pedantic little btich. Now f*ck off with you.

Reply to
.p.jm.

Did you hear the one about the HVAC tech that locked his keys in his car? His family was in it, but luckily the convertible top was down so he could feed them until the locksmith arrived. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

YAwn... A lame little troll who can't spell. Stop crosposting to RCM, if you don't want to see anything from here.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Like any other bomb squad, they destroy it by blowing it up. I remember them finding live 40mm anti aircraft ammo while I was there.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

And if you fondle equipment, well....

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

If they were rednecks, they would burn their lips trying to blow it up. ;-)

A school in Orlando was built over an old Naval training range, along with about 1000 new homes. Then they found out the developer didn't have the area checked before he built them. The Army Corps of Engineers has spent a lot of time with ground penetrating RADAR finding the old ordinance, and digging up yards.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

My parents were both Regular Army back in he 1940's when EVERYBODY smoked. Because my dear mum chain smoked when preggers with me, I went cold turkey at the age of one day. I cried and cried and they said I had the colic but I was laying there screaming "GIVE ME A GOD DAMN CIGARETTE!", of course nobody could understand me. I can't hate them for smoking around me when I was a child because they knew no better but I sure can resent it. There is no excuse for a pregnant woman to smoke or partake of any recreational toxic substance today. When I see a pregnant woman smoking, I have to resist the urge to confront her and chastise her about it. I consider it a form of child abuse but the Libertarian in me says leave her alone.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas