Puron vs. R22 in new AC unit

Oh, and something else. These days, people can "ignore" leaks and keep topping with refridgerent. However, given the odorant in propane, I'm pretty sure that getting a faint whiff of "gas" every now and then when the A/C starts would encourage them to go ahead and replace the leaky evaporator.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Shell

If the ones who think we should be like europe would pack their suitcases and go there. The improvement would be phenomenal.

Based on the last 250 years I think the case has been made that they'd do better emulating us.

Reply to
Bill