Our Dearest Fridges

Hello all fellow fridge fans.

Was just wondering how everyone else's fridges are doing?

Mine is running great. Just defrosted and wiped it down this morning. She's a wonderful thing, the sunshine of my kitchen!

I was also wondering, I don't stick anything to my fridge, like magnetic trinkets and stuff. Does anyone think my relationship with my fridge could be seen as unusual if I don't decorate it with stuff?

By the way, my favourite fridge colour is white. What's yours?

Reply to
alt.hvac

Hey dumbass: You spelled "favorite" incorrectly.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Icy.

Reply to
alt.hvac

Hey Oscar,

In civilised English speaking lands, that is how it is spelt (and the reason we know you're not civilised is that you can't spell it - a "z", pronounced "zed" not "zee" isn't, nor ever has been an "s"). FovORite is far more impersonal than the correct "FavOURite" We also have Gaols not Jails and lots of other differences to make us aware of our cultural differences, but at least some of have the same God to relate to (John 14:6). However, it would be really nice to be closer on the humanity level.

Regards,

Reply to
New Directions In Building Ser

You need to get your a into g, you Bender! Damn Berk!

You think you're such a clever dick but you're just another clot, git!

It's scatty ponces like you that make your lot look like woofters!

Try using your bonce for a change, stop giving it all arse about face over elbow and tit!

Perhaps if you all weren't so rumpy pumpy with dubya things wouldn't seem so wacky backy.

Anyway, toodle pip todger trodger call me when everythings tickity boo, Luvvly-jubbly and if indeed all's Hunky-dory I'll come back to watch you do the hank panky till you're zonked.

I have a fridge to take care of!!

Reply to
alt.hvac

I hate white goods. I would suck out all your refrigerant and trash your fridge if I could...

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

Wish you'd learn to speak English.

Let me guess, now you're going to tell me that was from Merrie Olde Englande, and that you're speaking the Queen's?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Don't be giving me none of that defrost crap. The French invented the self defrosting refrigerator in 1416, which is why they have been a bunch of wimps since then. Everyone knows that since the early cave men defrosted their refrigeators with rocks that real men have not had self defrosting refrigerators. (Later cave men discovered fire, which revolutionized the world because it cut down on the defrosting time.) When a real man wants a steak out of the freezer, he cuts it out with a 12 inch Bowie knife, a real Texas Toothpick.

As our very own American Ward Cleaver was once quotes as saying "Well, June, I realize the Beav is only eight, but we can't coddle him his entire life. He's got to learn to use a Bowie knife to get a popicle. You and Wally can't be doing it for him all the time. Yes, dear, I realize that Eddie only has eight fingers, but he's not a responsible lad like Beaver."

No real man would have a white self defrosting fridge unless he wanted the entire world to know he was gay and wore pink underwear with a Doral Cigarette ad on the back "Taste me, taste me!". And don't even get me started on those powder puff cigarettes. Everyone knows that cigarettes are dangerous, and people who smoke are self destructive and inconsiderate of others.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

What is it about all you alt.hvac regulars, you're all such insensitive bigots!!

This surely is a forum for friendly men to share information on their dearest fridges, lay the acrimony aside, please!

You're probably just another one of those wierd 'n nasty fridgo-phobic-frenics!!

No man gets near my fridge without first having to get past me, be warned!!

Reply to
alt.hvac

Reply to
geojr