OT - calling all Windows geeks ( developers, network admins, consultants, etc )

I'm working on a bit of free-ware that I'll be releasing in a few weeks. It's basically a power-tool for serious Windows developers, consultants, contractors, network admins, and hard-core geeks.

If you would like to get a sneak-preview, and be a beta-tester for me, drop me an email. When the website is up ( which will be basically semi-private at that point, until public release ), I'll point you to it, so you can see 'wassup' and decide if you maybe want to try it out, and give me your feedback / bug reports / etc.

snipped-for-privacy@pobox.com

Tks.

Reply to
.p.jm.