On a black roof top

add to please....to the tune of on top of spaghetti!!!!

On a black rooftop, all covered in sweat I....

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

I drank water all day and never had to pee...

Reply to
<kjpro

I looked like, I had taken a shower with my clothes on...

Reply to
<kjpro

Reply to
U-Hate-Me

Reply to
The Freon Cowboy

I pissed on Stormy, as he was taking to long, climbing the ladder.

Reply to
<kjpro

On a black rooftop, all covered in sweat A wicked case of heat stroke I surely did get

I drank all my water I popped all my salt My boss called on the cell phone It was all my fault

They said it was ninety Inside of the store Boss said to hurry Add freon and more

I lit up my Mapp torch I polished the tube With sticks of braze for Hot folks eating food

After a quick leak check Six pounds of R22 I said ah what the heck Knew what I must do

I reached for the breaker The disconnect too The hot people down there Sighed when cold it did blew

The roof tar it was melted My boots they did stick My knees they were welted I truly feel sick

I lurched for my bottle And drank it all down If it&#39;s not too much trouble Pay me now, you clown

Home, now, I shall go A faucet to drink I shall lay down and know That&#39;s heat stroke I think......

Reply to
Stormin Mormon (on backup com

Well done

"Stormin Mormon (on backup computer)" wrote in message news:46d61d5f$0$6381$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

Reply to
Tony

This is usenet! You can&#39;t say anything nice!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon (on backup com

"Stormin Mormon (on backup computer)" wrote in message news:46d61d5f$0$6381$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

That&#39;s a f****ng suprise.

Your boss is a hack too?

You polish your tube with mapp gas? Sicko!

(System held 4 lbs.)

Clean the coil? (Hahahaha, I cracked up when I wrote that!)

All that bullshit and the breaker was off? Good one.

U blew.

Stop sniffing that freezon Stormy......

Is that what Jesus would do? Call a customer a clown?

And when Stormy got home The phone it did ring It was his boss again It&#39;s doing the same f****ng thing

Reply to
U-Hate-Me

This is the chorus right? Repeat forever.

Reply to
Tekkie®

"U-Kill-Me!" LOL!!!

Reply to
Joseph

PJM was doing his kitty, he called it his pet

KJ and Nooner are hollering HACK! what a totally matched set

Wishing I weren&#39;t Mormon Craving a tall cold malt

That&#39;s a f****ng suprise. It&#39;s the rhyme, frog!

Your boss is a hack too?

No, he&#39;s highly talented. Look at this picture of him demonstraing vacuuming a system.

You polish your tube with mapp gas? Sicko!

How dare you say that!

(System held 4 lbs.)

I&#39;m suposed to know that, in my heat stroke condition?

Clean the coil? (Hahahaha, I cracked up when I wrote that!)

Me, too!

All that bullshit and the breaker was off? Good one.

Safety is a good thing.

U blew.

My middle name is Andrew?

Stop sniffing that freezon Stormy......

Really! I&#39;m sick!

Is that what Jesus would do? Call a customer a clown?

He did call folks hypocrites.