Normal operation of hot water based heating system?

"Six figures..........hehehe. We all know thats a lie. You cant even count to six. Bubba"

I pay someone to count it for me ;) Just keep waiting for parts bubbs! You'll catch up someday :) Sell a few more thermostats with wiring or something...

HAHA

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

Reply to
Anonymous

On 14 Mar 2007 01:34:11 GMT, DANgER (danger"Six figures..........hehehe.

So you have the mentally handicapped 12 yr old kid down the trailer court from you count your pennies and aluminum beer cans? Wow! You are living right!

Catch up to what? A tard like you? No thanks chief. I'll let you stay right where you are and wallow in your own self pitty. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba