New Geo system with high humidity - should I worry???

I recently had a geo comfort pardyne system installed. i have 3 ton horizontol loop field with a 2.5 ton paradyne system.

i have air handler in attic (no basement) with everything insulated.

my issue is that my weather station in my house shows R.H. from 53-65%.

I complained to the installer and he had the supply rep come out to my

house with him and they went over everything.

I am getting some condensate from the drain, but not sure how much itshould be. the thing cools great no problems. the unit is now short

cycling. I checked the coil and there is no air bypassing around the coil, and even thought the istallers left some blown fiber glass insulation in duct there was VERY little on coil.

the supply rep tells me that the "TXV" valve is always trying to balance the freon and where you used to get 20 degree temp drop across the coil you now get more like 14 degrees and so just can't de-humidify

like the old a/c systems.

he says I should not worry about the R.H., his instruments show it was around 54%.

I have not paid the installer yet because of this and want to pay if I should but don't want to if something needs to be fixed because I will

not have a "carrot" then.

I've read where humidty levels above 50% can lead to mold, dust mite issues, etc. am I just being paranoid and should pay?

Reply to
that guy

You have 90 replies from the last time you posted this so Id suggest you pay.

Reply to
Power's Mechanical

No, you can sue the installers for at least 500 million dollars.

Reply to
JimL

Something funny here the guy posts this twice here, several other newsgroups and does not even reply back.

that guy wrote:

Reply to
Abby Normal