Mitsubishi 2-Pipe Simultaneous Heat/Cool Energy Recovery VRF System

Not sure how much VRV/VRF system types you folk in the states are seeing. One particular system type we have installed a fare bit of is the Mitsubishi 2-Pipe Simultaneous Heat/Cool Energy Recovery.

The Flash Presentation on the page has a drop-down menu to the top left of the image. You can use the menu to flick through and see the 3 typical modes and some charge checking info.

Basically, during majority cooling, you will have a saturated mixture of liquid and vapour traveling to the indoor BC Box where the liquid is then gravity separated for feed to cooling units and the vapour then off the top of the separator goes to the heating units.

Marc O'Brien - ACRTC

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:43:57 -0800 (PST), "Marc O'Brien - ACRTC" left spaces for comments ):

Yes Marc we have them here also. Its becoming quite popular.

Reply to
The King

I've been involved with numerous installations... We're even installing the outdoor units indoors to cover the loss of heating in our cold climes. The Hyper Heat & water cooled units are fantastic... When they finally put a Cupronickel heat exchanger in the PUMY series, Mitsubishi will own the residential Geothermal market.

geothermaljones (cuz vfrzjones doesn't have the ring to it)

Reply to
geothermaljones