Leak Detectors

Just curious what you guys are using for electronic leak detectors. I'm still using the old Yokogowa H-10 models & I think its time to for something new. They've really been soldiers through the years but I assume by now there is something better. Any suggestions?

Gary

Reply to
Gary

Noon-Air

"Yokogowa H-10 models" So far the best on market for detecting small leaks and different type of refrigerants. I have two others and they are west of money. Tony

Reply to
Tony

Thats the one I use now, had it a couple of years. So far so good, no complaints.

Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

D-Tek works for me.