Installing a robertshaw retrofit kit

This is a day and night furnace with the 3 wire pilot and control board my question is about gas 1 gas 2 and gas3 wires in control board I know gas 1 it has 24 volts gas 2 is a common no sure about gas3 wire also which wire s ends signal to heat blower relay
replying to chinojoza12, Iggy wrote: I wouldn't even consider myself a beginner or a novice, but I've never seen such a thing on a controller. Isn't the point of the retrofit kit to replace the pilot altogether with spark or hot surface ignition? Provide a Model number or something actually useful, like pictures or even wire colors might go a long way. Or, go here to get the manual that you should have gotten with the kit, assuming it's even right or could work for your system - https://www.robertshaw.com/Resource-Library /