Honeywell thermostat

Hi, I?ve programmed the thermostat according to a schedule that suits me however when I run the device; it says wake in the PM and runs off an entire different schedule from what I set it to. I?ve tried resetting the device but that did not work. Any ideas on how to address?

Reply to
Hitesh

"Hitesh" wrote in message news:J_fhE.74668$ snipped-for-privacy@fx11.am...

You have provided no useful information for anyone to help you.

Return your mystery Honeywell thermostat and buy a simple one you can program.

Reply to
catalpa