Heat & Cooling Software.

I need to purchase some new Heat & Cool load software for my 64 bit Xp Pro operating system. What are you guys using?

Reply to
Don Ocean

Tried to send you something on e-mail and it bounced

Reply to
Noon-Air

an older version of Right J by Wrightsoft and HVAC-Calc 4.

What do you have Steve? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Still running LogicMP..it works just fine on XP Pro. I just don't have the 2 large for the Wrightsoft suite with the modules that I need. I don't forsee that getting any better in the next year either.

Reply to
Steve