geoman

Wish him a happy birthday==shhhh he's................ an old fart like me :-((

Reply to
geojr

Happy birthday, Old Fart!!!

I mean, Geoman. :-)

Reply to
<kjpro

C "Love your neighbor as your self, don&#39;t use money to measure wealth, trust in god but lock your door, BUY LOW, SELL HIGH, and slow dance more.

Just got back from my birthday dinner with the kids and grand babies myself (Got some Old Spice and a great steak :)

Enjoy, Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

trust in god but lock your door, BUY LOW, SELL

myself (Got some Old Spice and a great steak

Congrats to you...

Reply to
<kjpro

Ahhh, thanks everyone! Very nice of you all. And Happy Birthday to you Joseph. Hope you have many more.

Rich

Reply to
Geoman