Everybody needs one of these!

Thats rather funny actually. Everybody knows that know one would steal a Lummox! :-) The details are rather slim but Im guessing they are assuming that you have a poured solid concrete pad below the unit? Nobody does that anymore. Its all pre-cast or plastic. So the unit is accessable through the top? Thats nice. Most of the servicing is done through the side corner (usually the one closest to the wall). I can tell you that if I saw one of those it would get the quick glance and "Yes Mr./Mrs customer. Everything is fine." Besides, if a thief wants the copper that "safe" would hardly slow him down. That coil would get yanked right out through the slots. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Protect your A/C from theft.

Check this out... LOL

<kjpro

hmmmm seller is offering free shipping.

I&#39;m thinking of buying it just to provide seller with a shipping address in Italy. that oughta take the wind outta his sails, har har har

Reply to
gofish

THe dog cant piss directly on it anymore, and the mexican laborer will find dit hard to damage with the weedeater.

==

NOW :

Doesnt matter what it is or how well it&#39;s is boltd down--if some stupid ass crankster ( as if some different kind actually exists ) decides to spend enough time on it then he&#39;s gonna either haul it off, else he&#39;ll get busted or kill himself in trying.

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

For some reason I&#39;m not getting all the posts on my reader lately. This is the first post I received on this topic. :-(

Anyway, I thought the service access was funny. But what keeps a cordless sawzall from doing it&#39;s thing on this masterpiece? As you say, if they want it bad enough, they&#39;re going to get it.

Reply to
<kjpro

Well, If ya gots Bubba blocked then makes perfect sense--otherwise...ya gots some issues maybe.

Lemmee know, "Black dragon heavy industries" has a fairly relaible usenet server--Im posting from my Isp right now on this terminal because it&#39;s recently "reformatted"--actually its same disc from a circa 2003 emachines box to something much fasater...???

I digress, I do still post from there in the shop--works great.

Anyways, great guy--just he mightr pop in and harasses the regulars here upon the bored occasion is all.

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

IM showing me, you, bubba....tekkie and then Paul as being the only participants here on this one so far.

Cheers,

--SVL

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

I don&#39;t have any of them on my block senders list...

Hell, even my original post is gone...

Something is fuckered up here... it wouldn&#39;t connect to the mail server earlier today. Usually it&#39;s pretty damn reliable, maybe they&#39;re just having technical problems on their end. I can at least hope. :-)

I hate computers when they have their own mind!!! LOL

I have had this problem for about a week or so... getting about half of Noon-Air&#39;s replies and many of the trolls haven&#39;t even showed up, till one of the regulars reply to it. Which, at times, is a good thing. LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

sense--otherwise...ya

Sleepy time here man

But yeah we&#39;ll get it resolved soon mon

=.=

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

sense--otherwise...ya

KJ :

Get yourself some sleep--and above all....

Dont worry--insteads try and be fu*in happy.

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski