Does anyone know anything about a Waterfurance

I have a EZ072S11ABB5A 3 to 6 ton spilt unit in my new home, s/n # WA1012. We have had problems from the start or from last year of 06. The State Inspector had to make the installer bring the duct work up to code ( A Waterfurance dealer) . We know in Aug. 06 the compressor wasn't going in to six ton. It was replaced in Sept. 06. Waterfurance sent a rep. which his report in word, didn't have any data. He found a major leak in my duct work in my wall, which has been fixed. After all the repairs my kw usage is the same as 06. My kw usage is the same summer and winter over 4000kw per month. The Waterfurance runs 22 hrs. per day, everyday. My house is 4200 sq.ft with 3 zones. I have added whole home window film, to drop the load. I have Nu-Wool insulation. I have had another waterfurnace dealer check my home. It's been unreal. This job was way over our budget from our other quotes for air to air units. It's acting as it did when the compressor was out, run and run and not keep up. It has 14'' round supply. I've have paid threw the nose on other dealers to check my system. Everyone comes up with a different solution. It seem like a asshole, everyone has one. At the end of the day, I wish, we had went with Trane air to air to save money. hack,hack,hack Regards, RT

Reply to
rodthacker

As we have told you before... the 14" isn't enough.

When are you going to correct that?!?!?!?!?!

Reply to
<kjpro

Here we go again!

Reply to
daytona°

The Trane unit would have cost you more if the same hacks would have installed it. There is nothing wrong with your Water furnace unit other than it wasn&#39;t installed right. You keep bashing the equipment, when you should be bashing yourself for not hiring competent installers. Why are you even posting this again???

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

I think you need a little cheese with that "whineeeeeeeeeeee" LIfe kinda sucks to be you. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

What brand is the air handler? Oh, just like last spring... It&#39;s not the variable speed recommended by Waterfurnace? It&#39;s a brand X, constant speed, recommended by your installer, cuz that&#39;s the way he&#39;s always done it?

The 14" rnd is code by who & for what? A 6 ton 2400 cfm unit or ??? Most inspectors couldn&#39;t find there way around a ductulator anyhow, why are you believing him? Code calls for gauge metal & installation, insulation, sealing etc... not sizing, or is the air handler a 3HP high velocity unit? Is he a buddy of the installer? Is he the Waterfurnace dealer or is the installer?

Your installer frankensteined a frankenfurnace & your blaming the only piece of equipment that has a label... If you haven&#39;t finished the first bowl, as I recommended before, Eat Another Bowl of Fuck!!!

Or as I stated Aug 1st: "Yo...Douche Bag, We talked about your 14"round zoned geosystem months ago. Until you fix the duct your fuct.

Don&#39;t blame the equipment until the installation is fixed. I&#39;m calling your utility provider to up your rate until you grow a pair & fix the real issues. So, why don&#39;t you just eat a bowl of f*ck..."

geothermaljones st.paul,mn.

Reply to
geothermaljones

When someone can tell me that it will work.The Sr. Field Technical Consultant is saying the duct work is good. Everyone else is saying

20&#39;&#39;, One dealer just wanted to change the returns and move the air handler for 8 G&#39;s? Regards,RT
Reply to
rodthacker

Everyone at Waterfurance is bragging on my installor, The Senior Field Technical Consultant said my duct work looked good. Except for a major leak in a chase which was repaired. He never questioned the

14&#39;&#39; supply.
Reply to
rodthacker

Waterfurance said the duct was good at 14&#39;&#39; . The frankensteined air handler was changed to a 1hp Variable speed motor. which was supplied from Waterfurance, This was also o&#39;kayed from the factory rep. Regards, Douche Bag

Reply to
rodthacker

When EVERYBODY (that knows what&#39;s going on) tells you to redo the ducting... cause it&#39;s TOO SMALL...

DO IT OR QUIT BITCHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

My comment about the 8 grand... you can have it done cheap (which is what you&#39;re dealing with), or you can have it done correctly by someone that knows something other than how to BS his clients.

Now, if you don&#39;t want to redo your ducting... (listen closely) FUCK OFF!!!!!!

Reply to
<kjpro

Then they&#39;re complete idiots.

First, I wouldn&#39;t be bragging on someone that can&#39;t make his system work. Secondly, if they didn&#39;t question the 14", they have no clue about airflow or how the system works.

Looks good doesn&#39;t cut it, duting has to be PROPERLY sized!!!!!!

Reply to
<kjpro

EVERYBODY here has posted that your 14" isn&#39;t going to cut it. If the tech reps at Waterfurnace believe that shit, they need to be replaced by someone that&#39;s competent!!!!!

Reply to
<kjpro