Condensate pump wiring

Can any one tell me the wiring connections from the float switch to the mini condensate pump via an RJ45 connector. The pump is a gotec piccolo but other pumps use the same connector?

Reply to
F Murtz

I am sorry to say if you can't connect condensate pump please stay way from electrical components

Reply to
Grumpy

IT is easy to connect just plug it in. That is not what I asked,I wanted a wiring diag. It has a cable going from an electronic float module to the pump with an RJ45 plug and socket both the pump and the float module are electronic I do not have a circuit or wiring diagram and I was hoping to not have to reverse engineer the circuits.

Reply to
F Murtz

That's the Ethernet interface. Plug it into your router.

Reply to
.p.jm.

There seems to be a lot of clever people on this NG

Reply to
F Murtz

If people are not capable or do not know the answer, why bother posting? I tried all the usual sources before trying this group that should have knowledgeable people in it.

Reply to
F Murtz

Sport, I have never seen a condensate pump with an RJ45 jack on it. Do they really make them?? whats supposed to plug into it??

Whatever happened to simply having a power cord and 2 wires to break control hot to shut down the system when it didn't pump down???

Reply to
Steve

Very astute of you to notice. HoweverwWe are not taking any new applications at this time.

Reply to
Don Ocean

It is just to connect the electronic float module to the electronics in the pump and a few other brands do the same.

Reply to
F Murtz

A Smart home that monitors everything?

Reply to
Don Ocean

You are asking HVAC technicians to tell you (free) how to do something (free) which is taking money away from another technicians. That's a bit offensive. It's like walking into a gas station and asking for a free fill up.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Keep it simple and you'll feel a lot better. A basic pump like a Little Giant is just about bullet proof, and you don't have to screw around with electronics that are going to fail. Any idiot can put in a Little Giant and not screw it up.... even stormy.

Reply to
Steve

Any insulting tech might get a customer now and again. Even Steve.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You have not the foggiest idea of what qualifications I have and because I ask other techs a question I hope they may have an answer for you seem to make assumptions.

Reply to
F Murtz

Common man have little humor otherwise we go crazy "some of us are already there"

Reply to
Grumpy

let me guess... your another EE

Reply to
Steve

now you just unwittingly sent an invitation to Michaele and Tareq Salahi to crash this party too.

Reply to
Real Pisser

So you would fill our gas tank for free?

Reply to
Hermann

Why the f*ck are you buying some foriegn pump when US companies are struggling?

Are you a communist?

~ Some people are like slinkies... Not good for much but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

Reply to
HVAC

Must be an upscale house, with a family of yuppies? Bet they drink imported bottled water?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon