Condensate pump wiring

What pumps are made in the USA...with parts made in the USA?

Amusing, calling people names like a grade school kid. BTW, Communism works quite for China....they own your country and each time you buy one of their products, you support their Communism. Try buying something that doesn't come from Asia.

Are you in the 6th or 7th grade? This group is a terrible example of the HVAC Trade. If you want help, try a supply house. They don't know all the answers, but can help with most of them. Not all techs are pious grads of a low rated trade school who think the public owes them a living after they manage to graduate from classes where everyone graduates. These same people believe that there is a customer out there who can pay them back for their trade school education with one service call. Then they expect to retire or sit here on a newsgroup and criticize other techs. The trade has trashed itself.

Dr. Stone

Reply to
Zaroc Stone

Its like this.... this forum is for techs and owners in the trade... Its not, nor was it ever intended for EEs, landlords, or homeowners to try and repair their 30 year old POS system that has never been serviced. Its more like sitting around the table in the back room of the supply house drinkin coffee. FWIW, most of the *legitmate* techs are doing 3 - 5 semester hours a year of continuing education just to keep up with the changes in technology so we can offer our customers the very best without compromising quality.

Have a nice day

Reply to
Steve

Well, I guess we've been told off. Oh the shame. Oh the embarrassment. I think I'll go cry for a while because Dr. Stone doesn't love me anymore.

Reply to
Mike Hunt

Sorry but I have to say you should do more research. it is not the end user fault it is our manufactures end user does not have choice in most cases but purchase foreign crap I am technician same as perhaps some of you and you know and I know that there is lots time there is no American made part but either Mexico or china take it or live it

Grumpy