Central heating continuously runs

Reflecting on the past, I made a mistake chosing organized labor. I should have joined up with organized crime and ran for public office. John

Reply to
John Rhosos

Me, well, I joined organized Mormons. I'd rather that, than money or earthly corrupt power.

.

Reflecting on the past, I made a mistake chosing organized labor. I should have joined up with organized crime and ran for public office. John

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
Grumpy

remember the big picture. Was "Tube

dials--we were quick! : )

Now we ware out clicker or remotes!!

Reply to
Grumpy

I do.

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Not really because you need to yank chasy out which on some TVs was big job!!

Reply to
Grumpy