central air outside unit buzzing

I'm a hardcore diyer out of necessity, that being said, I figure things out and am willing to get into almost anything. I'm in dead center fl, and my 5yr old ac is having issues. the compressor fan comes on, but it stops blowing cold in the house. theres a loud buzzing sound I can hear thru concrete walls. I go outside, fan is on loud buzzing comes from lower then the fan. changed the capacitor, and still same problem. ac doesnt do it during the day that I know of, but 10ish at night it does. I think it's because it runs from 4pm to start cooling the home for when we get back. so that's 6hrs it's trying to cool the home when it starts doing it. I was next to the window, ac on and cooling. I could hear the fan going, then it's like something tried to come on, fan went off, and kicked on again then the buzzing started. 10 min later buzzing stopped, fan still going but not cooling. I flip the breakers and sometimes starts cooling again immediately. never had to play with a/c before, but so far I can carpet, roof, plumb, fabricate, and either jerry rig or actually fix my car (depends on how much the part is and what I can get away with safely). when i play with electric (even changing a ceiling fan) the entire house is powered off, not taking chances getting electrocuted. what else can I attempt to get this thing working properly again? my fear is it's the compressor itself and I hope im wrong, no way I can afford 6-700 for that, I'm paycheck to paycheck and recently divorced, I ended up with the home since he didnt want it after he let the in ground pool go, the back porch roof, and of course let's not even talk about the bathroom (soon to learn how to tile, and more advanced plumbing), so really looking for someone to tell me what to do and as funds become available to get the parts I will start changing em. I know it's not ideal, but sooner or later the parts will go bad, so might as well change em out to keep it running longer with less hiccups In. the future
message

HVAC Buzzing
https://acandrefrigeration.com/outside-air-conditioner-making-loud-buzzing-noise/