CAPACITORS FOR 3-1/2 TON CARRIER HEAT PUMP

What area of the country are you in? The cost of living and the cost of doing business makes a lot of difference in what the price of service calls are. When I worked up and down Californiastan for an electrical service company, the prices were quite high 20 years ago there.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

$84.00 an hour.

Travel time is $84.00 an hour plus $1.00 a mile

Reply to
HVAC

Stormy is just the resident tard.

You mean 'allude'?

Like my sig 'alludes' to religion?

Reply to
HVAC

The cost of living isn't as high here in Birmingham, Alabamastan and I'm sure the taxes are lower too. I have to make a 100 mile round trip Monday to check out a RedBox DVD vending machine that's kicking the breaker. I'm pretty sure it's the AC unit that keeps the electronics cool because of the 100°+ weather we've been experiencing. I may find a clogged or blocked air filter on the condenser.

I haven't been up in your area since 1957 when we traveled to visit my maternal relatives who live in the New York and New Jersey area. I imagine things have changed a bit since then. 8-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Reply to
Grumpy

Just tie its little feet :-)

Reply to
.p.jm.

I think it has big feet, it's kicking the hell out of Block Buster.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Reply to
Grumpy

Holly smoke! No wonder so many Yankees are coming down here and won't go home. *snicker*

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I ain't never heard of anybody retiring and moving *north*

Reply to
Steve

Does 'Clinton' ring a bell ? :-)

Reply to
.p.jm.

The door knob didn't hit him either... We should have sent them yankees a condolences card :-)

Reply to
Steve

If you want to know, go to the HVAC-talk Wall of Shame and do a search for run cap bandit. You will get the idea.

Daniel who wants to know

You could call them here:

Carrier West Parts Department

4800 Osage St, Denver, CO 80221 (303) 820-2665 Or look in your own local phone book for a dealer near you. The folks here should be able to help you and to ship the item directly to you.
Reply to
Stephan Powers