Can anyone take this service call ?

Portal-to-portal, Sunday rates .... there's some money to be made here

Especially if you have to come back to the shop for parts.

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) - Half of the International Space Station's cooling system suddenly shut down during the weekend, forcing the astronauts to power down equipment and face the likelihood of urgent spacewalking repairs

Reply to
.p.jm.

That is too long of trip for me "I pass"

Reply to
Grumpy

Hmm. I don't do ammonia systems. Wish they woulda used Goodman or something I can service.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Most likely there are using solid state technology, moving parts not ideal up there

Reply to
Grumpy