How Turtle got his name (his words)

From: TURTLE ( snipped-for-privacy@worldnetla.net) Subject: Re: Hey Turtle, Its that time of year!

football, so I can relate to his question. I am sure the details are more> interesting than our speculation, how 'bout filling us in?>>

This is Turtle.Awwwwwwww , Too many Dorber Set pills , Got off track.This is a little Borring but here it is anyway.When I plaied Football in high School i plaied Defencive center and weighedabout 265 pounds and could run head on with any of the plaiers and theywould lose. when I was about to hit one of the plaiers I would pull my headback between my shoulder pads and run head on with them. When the Collisonwas over my head would pop back out like a turtle putting his head out tosee what happen. When you do stupid thing at early age they give you a namefor it. They even started getting the full back and half back to Turtle upbefore hitting a tackler to bust him off to get by him. If you hit a fellowsquare on the numbers in front with your helment . He is automatically outof air or tring get his wind back to be able to just see again.So here it is .TURTLE

Reply to
gofish