Any Rheem guys out there?

So I'll also guess you're a lucky guy.

Reply to
Gary

As I said before system is undercharge not much but undercharge. There also could be which you guys perhaps never in counter before and that is liquid flash off in liquid line which would be very rare condition on AC systems, this condition will act same as unit being undercharge. As stated that unit started to work on it's own that is exact what unit will do I made comments to check system when it get little warmer and sooner it get warmer unit will start to work like no problem ever existed. Tony

Reply to
new jersey

I sayz u still an idiot!

Reply to
KJPRO

Yes Kjpro: You are probably right for being idiot giving good advise to "donkey" like you I should know better, on other hand you are not only one in this forum so my friend kiss my bottom end Idiot!!!!! Tony

Reply to
new jersey

Not until you actually diagnose a piece of HVAC equipment *correctly*. That will *never* happen!

Reply to
KJPRO