all the oldies still here?

FTWHD? Paul? Vicky? I know Carnack still comes around eh

Reply to
volksiefan

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Reply to
<kjpro

Well, hey y&#39;all. been workin my ass off. got me a house to pay for now. so same chit different day. working for a small shop. merit but paid same as a journeyman without all thr 597 BS. Tons of work, lots of variety, learning more every day and then I can also have days where I just coast along on the same old same old. Gonna hit the sack here soon. Just thought about y&#39;all and wanted to say hello.

Reply to
volksiefan

Milligan is still here. Vicky hasn&#39;t posted in a couple years. Turtle dropped out (I know, that&#39;s a bad way to describe it.)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stormy, STFU! No one wants to hear your chatter. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

I am pretty sure that guy still comes around eh

Reply to
Abby Normal