Air Conditioning

No, no; he was an asshole, but after seeing the proctologist he is now a perfect asshole.

in return, he gave the doctor a hickey on *his* hemorrhoids.

Reply to
DIMwit

No, but I had a proctologist make me, one time. In the lab with chemicals and body parts. I'm not really human.

Here is my school year book photo. I was 18.

Stormin Mormon

Dear Dr. Dimwit, I'm going to report you to the board of ethics, for violations of patient confidentiality. BTW, are your hemmorhoids feeling any better, now?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stormy,

I *have* no ethics any more. I have been a perfect asshole for a long time. Even though I am not in the HVAC trade I feel amongst my peers here for that reason. I am (partially retired) in industrial machine and process controls, so I understand the electical discussions here.

Reply to
DIMwit

That's more then Stormy understands...

Reply to