Air conditioner indoor fan won't shut off

Air conditioner indoor fan won't shut off unless I use the circuit breaker. Can anyone let me know how can I fix this issue?

Reply to
dennispalmer

In the yellow pages, you'll find an entry under "Air Conditioning Repair" that should be quite helpful.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

"dennispalmer" wrote in message news:CqrYC.1110015$ snipped-for-privacy@fx15.am...

Call a qualified repair person now before you destroy your AC system.

Reply to
catalpa