Air conditioner indoor fan won't shut off

Air conditioner indoor fan won't shut off unless I use the circuit breaker. Can anyone let me know how can I fix this issue?

In the yellow pages, you'll find an entry under "Air Conditioning Repair" that should be quite helpful.
message

Call a qualified repair person now before you destroy your AC system.