Hot downstairs help

Hello All,

Trying to get some advice regarding an area of my home that gets hot. I live in two story home and just had both HVAC systems replaced. Have two stage systems on both. One is 3 ton that is for downstairs and 4 ton upstairs. In doing research on the internet, most posts are for upstairs being too hot due to heat rise. My issue is kitchen and breakfast area on main floor gets Hoyer than rest of main floor. Rises about 3 to 4 degrees when cooking especially in afternoon. Looking for possible solutions or suggestions to fix issue? There is air blowing from all vents in the affected area. Thanks.

Reply to
HLWCDW