add-on Duct Cleaning

Has anyone added this onto their offered services. What kind of Margin were you able to get out of it. Do you regret it? ....or the opposite. What kind of equipment are you using, I can get a Rotobrush system for under 2 K minus cameras and fogger. Opinoins. I always wanted to get a good Abatement Tech product but I can't justify the costs right now. If it weren't for the price of the Roto, I wouldn't even consider it. I am making about $250 subbing out each job right now. TIA for intelligent replys

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

Have had alot of opportunities...but who needs more employees??? It's hard enough with the ones now. Let the duct cleaning up to the duct cleaning companies.

Reply to
daytona