Absolutely Nothing:

Wow? no one here. Must be out spending those big Stimulus checks.

Reply to
Don Ocean

I'll have to troll a bit, and get things started.

  • 134a is a lot cheaper. Can we use it in Puron systems?

  • Instead of turning in all that used freon, can I put it in systems I'm servicing? Can I use it for blowing dust out of condensors?

  • Will propane work in a Puron system? It's much cheaper, and I don't want to pay all that money for Puron.

  • I'm out of compressor oil. Can I just spray in some WD-40?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

seems like you took a triple dose of your stupid pills to me, Mr. young

or perhaps you drank too much wine at the Passover Seder you visited last night?

Fartikus

Reply to
Fartikus

Been busy workin.... just got home from installing another new heat pump system.

Reply to
Noon-Air

I think the lp gas would work better. That might clean out the gene pool.

Reply to
lytning