Latest threads in Heatingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

my carrier infinity 86 says replace or clean filter, I have replaced the filter, what else should I do
The error message on my thermostat says clean or replace filter. I replace the filter and reset the thermostat but it came back. What should I do?
2
2

I`m trying to locate the reset button on my RUUD furnace
, can anyone give me a hand ..... thank you Larry from AZ

I have forced hot-air Oil Head but the vents look like Baseboard heater vents
What are these type of registers called? Who - what can clean this style vent?
2
2

I have a Bryant model 310AAV024070AAJA that blinks code 33, and eventually code 13.
I have a Bryant model 310AAV024070AAJA that blinks code 33, and eventually code 13. The blower runs almost non-stop, even with the thermostat set to off. This leads me to believe that the blower motor...
14
14

I need a hig voltage transformer ti for a sp735l board repair.Any info to aquire it. Thank You ,Mr.O
Where can i purchase a high voltage transformer "T1" for a SP735l ignition board?
2
2

furnace has a green heart beat like flasher and its not blowing heat
although blower is blowing what does that mean?
2
2

Why is it that my heater either runs continuously or doesn't kick on when it supposed to when it get's very cold?
It is central heating for my home which has a pilot light.
4
4

i have an armstrong air ultra 80 gas furnace that stopped last night.
I cleaned about 1 gallon of soot out of the furnace and replaced the filter. neither the blower nor the pilot seem to be on. the circut breaker is on

I have a leak in my solar heat system where the panel tube goes into the 1 1/2 in solid pipe
Is there a solvent that will hold up?

The blowers (just cool air) come on for no reason on my Rudd Classic 90+ furnace. What would cause this and how can it be fixed?
We have had two repair men come to look at it, two times each, and they can't find anything wrong. The blowers will kick on intermittently with no heat even when the thermostat is turned off. We even...
2
2

The furnace starts up but the flame won't keep burning
No further details provided
2
2

looking for a manual for a ruaso wood/coal combination stove
No further details provided
2
2

What Are The Consequences If The Heat Rise On A Furnace Is Above The Rating On The Furnace
I Installed A New 95 % Furnace With A Heat Rise Rating Of 50-80 Degrees. When Checking I Found It To Be 90 To 95 Degrees. What Are The Consequences If I Am Unable To Get It Within The Specified Range...
6
6

I've had my oil burner service 15 times and they can't find the problem. Becker oil burner keeps shutting down. Replace the pump thmotor.
Becket oil burner keeps shutting down. I've had it serviced repeatedly for the last 3 weeks. Cleaned replaced the pump and motor but it keeps shutting down. If u press the button it'll run and restart...
2
2

I have arcoaire furnace brand 9MPD I FORGET WHAT FILTER SIZE NEED