Plywood help: flooring in a trailer

I am looking for a good plywood to be used as flooring in a 5X8 trailer. Weight top is 1800 lbs. What should I use? 2X6 would make it too thick to load on the tilt trailer.

Reply to
Lew

Good plywood? There's Pressure Treated plywood, that's about your best bet there. But, if the structure's there, I'd probably go with low-grade Steel Diamond Plate and never replace it again...it might even be real close to the price of plywood, plywood's expensive.

Reply to
Anonymous