Has any used the Z Post for wood fences, they look like a great new product?

They are the best post I have ever used I am a fence contractor, but I have to have them shipped from California because they don't carry them in Texas yet. They are sturdy as heck and easy to use on grades because of the holes. I have built every style of fence with them. A+ post. A Fence Co if you need a Fence in the Dallas Area - I can get the and install them

Reply to
Anonymous