yew hedge- autumn/winter care?

Can people tell me how to look after/care for my yew hege it is 3 yrs old now and looking a bit negleted- some are really great others are a bit sorry looking.

Reply to
amme

Hi, Yew Hedge (Taxus Baccata) does not require too much care. It can be clipped at any time of the year but the Autumn is ideal. If it is clipped in the spring you might find it needs to be redone in the Autumn again. In the hot months it is advisable to keep it watered, a leaking hose left on is ideal.

Reply to
Plants_Galore