Wooden Trough Planters?

Hi i am here as a timber product manufacturer:

if anyone has any questions on wooden troughs or if they want to purchase any of my manufactured wooden troughs then message me,

also am able to build to a size that you want, message me details and i will quote for you.

Always happy to help

Reply to
loldeantimber

These are some of the troughs that are available

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: all%20sizes%20pyramid%20-%20Copy[1].JPG | |Download:
loldeantimber

The prices are as follows

Small: 33.99

Medium: 43.99

Large: 54.99

Corner: 83.99

loldeantimber

Hi thank you for the large troughs they look fanastic outside my patio door!

such fast devliery aswell thank you!! hope to do business with you again soon

i would recommend you as a seller again many thanks

deano

Obviously Deano you would as you have the same IP address (82.1.199.168) as the spammer pushing this rubbish. Please take your grubby spam elsewhere. Your product must be real crap if you have to forge your own eulogy. Idiot.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott