Who do I sue?

All summer I had a nice tomato plant in my tiny garden. It was slow in producing tomatoes. It was just beginning to produce. It was still young and vital. Last night the temperature dropped into the 20s. That killed my tomato plant.
Folks, that is intentional MURDER. I want to file a lawsuit against someome responsible. Whether it's the tv weather reporter, the state or county government, or even God, I am suing. This was a case of first degree murder and someone is going to pay. First thing tomorrow morning I am calling my lawyer.
Who do you think is responsible and who should I sue? I'm gonna take them for everything they got.
On 10/29/2017 11:50 PM, Jessie snipped-for-privacy@2017.news wrote:

I am sorry to inform you but, since tomatoes are a significant article of commerce, the Republicans insist you cannot sue. Instead, you must go to binding arbitration. Since you planted the tomato in an area where frost might occur, you must arbitrate against yourself.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see