It Is Indeed Getting Warmer

I just updated the Web page that describes the climate in my neighborhood, to reflect temperatures in September and October. For the years 2006-2016, the daily average low in October was 59F; but this year (2017) it was 64F. For 2006-2016, the daily average high in October was 81F; but this year it was 85F.
Previously, I noted a new extreme high since 2006. In August this year, the daytime high reached 112F! Almost every time I add a month's daily high and low temperatures to my spreadsheet, I find a warming trend for that month.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see

But now, for the last 5-years, I've had to put the heat on in September and October. And everyone I bring it up to agrees, they VIVIDLY remember school's start being absolutely miserable and very commonly sweating through their Halloween costumes. However, we have been getting an unheard of week of Spring in January and February the last 5-years too.
On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 22:22:46 -0800, "David E. Ross"

Throughout the world, climate change is very real - there is no longer any debate. In the USA the Fox-watchers seem to believe that there are still serious questions about the science. .. too bad - because USA and China would be needed to make a difference - if it's still possible .. < I personally think we're about 50 years too late > John T.
On 11/9/2017 1:22 AM, David E. Ross wrote:

Perhaps that is why I find Spring-blooming crocus coming up in November and why the Dianthus is still actively blooming?
David E. Ross wrote:

i know, but it happens to be snowing out here today. :)
songbird

Flurries all day and 21ºF... got my Brussels sprouts harvested just in time: https://postimg.org/image/7w345balx/