white rings

One more thing I have noticed on my pepper plants which are so heavily infested with leaf miners: now and then I find, on the underside of leaves, white rings. It is not just a single ring. There will be one large ring and then within it many smaller rings. And the whiteness appears kind of powdery. Are these the marks of whiteflies? Nothing I have read about whiteflies so far specifies that they leave this particular pattern of rings. And if the best thing to do here to remove leaves that have the rings, as one does when one sees evidence of leaf miners? If anyone could shed some light on the subject, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Reply to
chris