Where To Buy Fountains - Chicago Area

My wife is bugging me to put a small fountain in the garden - anyone know of a place - preferably in the Chicago area - that carries a good assortment at reasonable prices? Many thanks.

Bob

Reply to
AuralFeast

In Palos Hills, try Sid's Greenhouse...

Northside of Chicago, Gesthemane's is nice.

Dave

Reply to
David J Bockman

If you are doing it on the cheap to make the wife happy Big Lots often has some fountains -- probably not a big selection. :)

For unreasonable prices you can make low payments on Seventh Avenue and their family of "catolog/online stores" usually has some fountains, too. If you go to seventhavenue.com you will get links to all their stores. anyone can get $400 credit there to start.

amy

Reply to
Amy D