Wheels For WeedEaters

I recently purchased a set of 'WeedEater Wheels' which attached to my string trimmer and I am very pleased. It went on in seconds, and I'm able to adjust the wheels without having to stop my trimmer. It really makes trimming a lot easier. I recommend this product which I purchased on line at:

DutchDoll2

Nifty idea, but $35 for weed whacker training wheels is a bit much for me...

Gonna see what I can do myself. : )

trimming a lot

Reply to
Some One

Thanks, looks as if I can make them quite easily and a for a lot lower price.

Reply to
David Hill

"............Made In Bedford Virdinia ..........."

Is this a New State???? Could it be" the State of the Art"????

Reply to
David Hill