Water Well Drilling Accidents or near misses

I am in litigation support. I have a project that I hope someone or everyone on this list might be able to help me since you have apparently been involved with water well drilling equipment or involved in the industry. I am interested in any incident at anytime since 1970 thru current. I am searching for those that were injured or almost injured because of a falling or flying object. I am seeking knowledge of incidents wherein injury has been suffered by anyone of a water drilling crew member by a falling object even through to the current time. I am also interested in reports of near misses as well. Please feel free to call me at 1.800.308.7716 ext 4010.

Robert Townsend, CLI

Reply to
RH tOWNSEND

Be careful. If the ambulance stops too quickly, you could break your nose.

Reply to
Joe Sandlin

DON'T give him any ideas!!!

Reply to