Updated garden and outdoor photos

For those who like garden and wildlife pictures I have uploaded many more. Some of the pics I quite like, some are there as a documentary.

chook experts might like to tell me what breeds I actually have.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Just beautiful

Reply to
Sonies

Beautiful animals ! The red hen looks like what we would call a Rhode Island Red.

What is the range of the dew point there? Looks lush.

Reply to
Bill who putters

Hmmm.... How can you live in the country and not have a dog! It is immoral not to have a dog and live in the country! Where is the doggie in the photo :)

Reply to
Nad R

Others have said the same.

I don't know what the range of dew point would be. Now it is late summer with max temp from 26C to 42C, min temp from 16C to 26C. It was cooler this morning with a dew so the dew point is about 18-19C I guess. It was very lush when many of the shots were taken it has burned off a little now.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

I had a red kelpie - a most excellent dog. He was ill for much of the collection period and not up to gambolling about as in previous years. He died three days ago.

David Hare-Scott

Sorry to here about the loss of your dog :(

Reply to
Nad R

Thanks. Did you have a favourite?

David Hare-Scott

Very nice Especially when it is 8F out!

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Reply to
Fran

RIR, Isa brown, Australorp, Barnvelder?????????? (or a mix of those breeds).

Lovely shots thanks David.

Reply to
FarmI