Types of garnishes for floral arrangements??

Tried looking this up on the Web, including the sites for all kinds of florist services, and couldn't find what I was looking for, hope someone can help --

I'm looking for a short list of what I think are called "garnishes", the kinds of greenery and small flowers that are used to embellish floral arrangements of major flowers. For example, what kinds of things would you add to, or put around, arrangements of roses, or tulips?

Please reply in group, or to

charles *** jones *** 456 aatt yyaahhoo ddoott ccoomm

remove the stars and spaces between charles and jones and 456

Thanks in advance for all replies.

Reply to
NoName

NoName wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

do you mean things like Baby's Breath, asparagus fern, statice, mugwort, etc? perhaps this site will help:

or:
try a search using fillers for flower arrangements. i'm not sure where you got garnishes from. that usually refers to something decorating a platter of edibles :) lee

Reply to
enigma

Yes, this is exactly the information I was searching for.

Thank you. :-)

Reply to
NoName