Choose a suitable vase for flowers

What do you look for in a vase? If you are going to shop for a vase you could be stuck between a ceramic or a terra-cotta. Which vase should you buy? If you love flowers as much as we do, you should know the essentials on vases and give your flowers their perfect match.

V-shaped vase. This almost works with all kinds of flowers, owing to the gentle sloping shape.

Flared Vase. This vase has a wide top and a narrow vase which makes it ideal for full flower arrangements. Just add roses and lilies.

Narrow cylinder vase. This vase has a tall shape and looks like a big drinking glass. Its length makes it perfect for flowers with long stems. If you get a vase made of clear glass, your arrangement will be emphasized because of the transparency of the glass. Make sure you master our flower arrangement lessons so that you can flaunt your skill with this vase.

Bud vase. This vase allows for a simple beauty requiring only one perfect stem for that dramatic effect.

Ginger jar vase. This vase has a wide center and curved lip top which makes it perfect for mixed arrangements. This vase can support flowers with weak stems.

Sphere vase. This vase has a squat shape and a small opening. Try a dome-like flower arrangement for this type of vase. How about some carnations for this one?

O My Garden Place to learn more gardening and planting for lovely garden:

Every thing about all flowers: planting, decoration:

O My Garden