tulip bulbs

How long after blooming can I dig up my tulip bulbs.

Thanks

Gary

Reply to
Gary & Karen

When the foliage turns yellow (or brown) you can pull it and dig them up. Actually, it is better to leave them in the ground where they are unless you just want to move them.

Reply to
Bill R

after the leaves turn yellow

Reply to
cedgar2273

I replant new bulbs each year, the same bulbs never do well the 2nd year. Isn't worth it to me. Wait until the foliage dies back first if you really want to save them. I toss mine in the far backyard (Small wooded area) and let them be. After a few years they will put on a nice, naturalized show.

Reply to
Tom Randy

When the foliage dies back you can dig them up.

Reply to
Tom Randy